Snowblower.....

I have a Dynamark Tecumseh 8 horse snowblower 10 years old. Its not a snowblower that you ride. The chain keeps on coming off the sprockets and it will not move forward or backward. Is there an easy way to tighten the chain and will I be able to fix this problem? Or do you think there is some other problem? Everthing else is working perfectly! thanks....

Start with a straight edge on the sprockets. Rotate both of them to be sure that they are straight, no wobbles. have not a clue where the chain tightener is from here
Also, wiggle the shafts up and down to see if any are loose. I had a JD snowblower that did what you describe. Turned out the primary shaft had bushing that were worn out.
here's a stupid question, where is the shaft and where are the bushings?