Snow blower repair manuals?

Does anyone where I can find a repair manual covering post-1990 snowblowers? I keep running across a book for "1990 and Prior," but I need a book that's a bit more recent.
Thanks.
--
Brian E. Clark
"Brian E. Clark" wrote:

Write down the make model and serial number and then go to the manufactures web site. You may have to do a little detective work to find out who that is because of stores "branding" these things. Send them the above information and you should be able to get what you want. I was able to get a manual (printable pdf)for an 11 year old Canadian Tire Snow blower in about 24 hours! Good luck

http://www.safety-council.org/quiz/snoblo-q.html
If you fail this test, do you really think you should fix one?
Remove NoSpam to reply, Thanks