Snow Blower Advice

Page 3 of 3
"LSMFT" wrote in message
But...they use Kohler engines.

***************************************************** Depends on the product. My mower has a Kawasaki engine (runs great too) and some have B & S

Not all Cub Cadet products use Kohler engines any more.

I looked, I bought, I left.
I went with the Ariens Sno-Tek 24 inch from an independent mower/ blower shop that's been in operation at the same location for 40 years. The president of the company is the founder of the company. They must be doing something right.
On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 19:47:01 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03

Excellent choice!

Anyone have any issues with the Chinese made LCT engine that comes with this Ariens?
It's the only thing stopping me from getting it. Ariens makes a model Compact 22 for $100 more that comes with an Ariens or Subaru engine and 3 year warranty, as opposed to the 2 year warranty that comes with the Sno-Tek models.
The Sno-Tek 24 is a great deal, and I'd buy it and feel better about it if I heard some real positive reviews on that engine.
Steve