Snow Blower Advice

But...they use Kohler engines.

***************************************************** Depends on the product. My mower has a Kawasaki engine (runs great too) and some have B & S
Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Not all Cub Cadet products use Kohler engines any more.

Reply to
clare

Yeah, the Home Depot guy, who in my local store decided to store the pressure washers on their sides because they could fit one more on the rack, only to have oil dripping out all the cartons. I guess the "this side up" label was too hard to read with his level of education.

Reply to
EXT

Excellent choice!

Reply to
salty

Anyone have any issues with the Chinese made LCT engine that comes with this Ariens?

It's the only thing stopping me from getting it. Ariens makes a model Compact 22 for $100 more that comes with an Ariens or Subaru engine and 3 year warranty, as opposed to the 2 year warranty that comes with the Sno-Tek models.

The Sno-Tek 24 is a great deal, and I'd buy it and feel better about it if I heard some real positive reviews on that engine.

Steve

Reply to
Steve