Snap in laminate floors.

Page 2 of 2

It is really GLUED down and it would take me weeks to get that sucker up. I've tried in a few places to see how glued down it was and it quite the struggle just to lift up a tiny bit of it. The machine apparently will do it in 1/2 a day. Seems good to me!
HomeDecoy wrote:

Oh glued carpet. I have never worked with glued carpet, although I have seen some.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

I don't know about the thicker laminates but don't put that .25-.30 laminate over any carpet. Any flexing of the joints is gonna snap them little by little until it is enough to fall apart. Laterally they lock very nicely and strong on a flat surface.

Then don't do it.
Mannington makes nice snap together laminate. Check their site for installation instructions and see if there is a vendor near you. Edges are water resistant.... most other brands are not.