Snap in laminate floors.

Oh glued carpet. I have never worked with glued carpet, although I have seen some.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

"HomeDecoy" wrote in news:1158085296.150653.149290 @i3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

I don't know about the thicker laminates but don't put that .25-.30 laminate over any carpet. Any flexing of the joints is gonna snap them little by little until it is enough to fall apart. Laterally they lock very nicely and strong on a flat surface.

Then don't do it.

Reply to
Al Bundy

Mannington makes nice snap together laminate. Check their site for installation instructions and see if there is a vendor near you. Edges are water resistant.... most other brands are not.

Reply to
Art

Some are, some aren't. Depends on the brand.

Reply to
Art