Snake ID

Go away, even if you are ticked off :-)))

Just go away! Beam him up HVAC!

HVAC too tower?!

Tell us your most unique snake episode and how close were you too actually being struck? Even go back a few years. We all want to hear it. Were you face to face this pit viper?

30.06 vs 12 ga. on the snake, mid-strike? I gotta know!

-- Oren

Oren

Looks like you're the one that's ticked off. LOL

Reply to
<kjpro