Snail Removal

Is your home full of snails? If you answered YES, I can help.
I just formed a new company. Our name is SNAIL REMOVERS INC.
Give us a call, and we will solve all your snail problems for a very affordable price.
Remember, Snails are the number one cause of house decay in the USA. A dead snail is a good snail, and esnails are the ones that cause email decay. They are right up there with tsnails which cause tooth decay.
Ask your dentist and computer anal list for more details, or talk to your congressman about subscribing to the National Snail Newsletter, which you will be delivered by your smailman, bi-monthly to your smail box.
I've tried to order food at a couple fast food places which were staffed by snails. They had two legged snails with plastic gloves, and by the time I got my food, I coulda gone to Walmart, bought a grill and a box of matches and gone to the grocery and bought some meat and cooked it up out in the parking lot.
what can you do about a restaurant full of snails?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn More about Jesus
SM> what can you do about a restaurant full of snails?
Order escargot?
- barry.martinATthesafebbs.zeppole.com
* Said snail hitching ride on turtle: WHEEEEEEE!!!!
--
RoseReader 2.52 P003186
The Safe BBS Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971