Smoothing stone surface

I need to smooth the edges of stone bathroom tiles I'll use. The cutter I have been using has a water sink which prevents stone dust when cutting. What sort of tools are available when I want to smooth the sides? I have a had tools which dulls the sharp edges but its too much work to smooth the side.
English is not my first language and hopefully I got my message through.
Angle grinder with concrete stone a, 4" will work, lightweight tool from apx 40-140
John wrote:

Belt sander.
--
dadiOH

diamond tools. if you only have a short distance, use wet emery paper, a little bit of soapy water, and lot of work. start at 220 grit, and go up until it's at the smoothness that you want it. you can also get diamond hand pads which can take an edge almost to a polish.