Smooth fake ceramic tile - is it paintable?

I was wondering if our bathroom could be painted. It has the smooth sheets of what is trying to look like ceramic tile (but it's plastic) and it's just plain ugly. Will paint stick to it and do I need a special kind for it to work?

Reply to
cthorne111

Krylon makes a "Fusion" enamel that's supposed to adhere to plastics. Many common paints won't. I think Krylon belongs to Sherwin Willams now.

Reply to
Martin