Smokey Bear celebrates his 70th birthday

<http://www.smokeybear.com/ Happy Birthday.

Where is he having the party? Fort McMurray Canada?
On 5/9/2016 12:36 PM, CRNG wrote:

Sadly, I do find this funny.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 5/9/2016 1:03 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgIIRO-VqUY

I didn't think bears lived to be 80 years old .....
On Mon, 09 May 2016 23:29:59 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:

Why does the government insist his only name was Smokey Bear, when millions of people my age know he was called Smokey the Bear for years, if not decades?
On 05/11/2016 01:11 AM, Micky wrote:

Maybe "Donald the Trump" will fix that too.

LOL That's a good one.