Smoke damage on walls and concrete floor

We recently had a contained fire in our storage building. The walls were not burned but the smoke contaminated everything.It was a low oxygen fire, very hot as it melted much of the plastic items in the room.
We have cleaned the painted walls and I was planning on using Kilz origianl to hopefully seal in the smoke smell. What about the concrete floor? it has a very heavy dark coating and you can sure see where something was sittig on the floor. Any suggestions for cleaning the floor?
Any preference for Zinnser vs. Kilz?
Thanks.
Dan
Kils or Zinser may not do it, There is a product out there for fire damage which is superior. Muriatic acid for the concrete.