smelly septic

g`day,I moved into my newly built house one month ago and the septic smells Peweeee.The smell is coming out of one of the vents on the roof.The other vent doesn`t seem to smell.The builder said that the bacteria needs to build up in the tank.Can someone tell me if that sounds right or is the builder telling me crap so i leave him alone?.Seems strange that the smell is only coming out of one of the vents. cheers, Paul
You may have to extend the vent a little higher. Nothing you can do for the smell.
said...

You could try to eat a better diet, but if you stink like I do it probably won't help.
Your builder is ignorant. A higher vent is the best solution. S*** stinks.
Boden
Paul wrote:

Thanks guys for the input,i`ll see about getting the vent made higher and see how that goes. Cheers, Paul