SmartHome Wireless Security System

I just purchased one of SmartHome.com's wireless security systems and would like your opinion on:

  1. Is this a good product?
  2. Did I pay too much?
  3. Your recommendation on a security system that's competitively priced.

The system I purchased is the SmartHome SecureLinc VR Wireless Security System, and when it arrived and I opened the box - it looked used. I've had problems with SmartHome wireless security products in the past, so I should kick myself for buying from them again. However, I'm clueless of where else to buy good security systems

I chose this one because I needed the following features:

  • wireless technology
  • fire sensors (in addition to burglary)
  • it calls cell phones (or other private number) when activated

You help with the questions above would be appreciated.

Reply to
Billy

Evidently you thought it was good enough for you to have bought it!

Since you didn't bother to tell how much you paid, you should maybe be posting to group that is read by more clairvoyants than this might have reading it.

See above reply - how do you expect anyone reading your article to be able to recommend one that is competitively priced when you have failed to disclose the price you are claiming you have paid.

Could this be a _troll_?

I should know better than to feed a troll - me bad!

Reply to
donotfeedtrolls

Reply to
Billy