Smarthome Manager Plus Software

I have a Smarthome 1132CU X10 controller. I am more than a little ticked at Smarthome for their lack of support on the 1132 especially the Daylight Savings Time change. They call it a legacy product and refuse to support it. BUT, they ARE still selling it and ARE still selling the "Manager Plus" software for it. Anyway, I have recently come into a need for the Manager Plus software. I refuse to pay the company $80 for their crippled product. So, I am looking to buy a copy (original disk) from someone that is not using it. Any sellers out there? BTW, I've tried to post on comp.home.automation. There used to be quite a lot of traffic there, but now, there is almost none.

Reply to
Art Todesco