Smart Meters open to cyber attack!

The UK is doomed!

" 'If the Iranians or Chinese want to attack Britain, they could do so easily through smart meters. This is the modern day equivalent of a nuclear strike.? "

It could happen here!

Reply to
HeyBub

It would be more powerful than a nuke. Imagine what will happen when all those people lose their MTV and AC.

Reply to
trader4

or when people suddenly start having power bills that keep decreasing month to month

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

I am waiting for a EMP exploion over the US, just a few could wipe out near every electric grid and computer that run our country.

all computer operated devices dead. power grid damaged, just the economic costs would be devastating

Reply to
bob haller

Do you have a plan of action?

.

I am waiting for a EMP exploion over the US, just a few could wipe out near every electric grid and computer that run our country.

all computer operated devices dead. power grid damaged, just the economic costs would be devastating

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

no i really dont have the bucks to do much besides keeping some spare propane tanks full with matches....

it would really be the end of society as we know it

Reply to
bob haller

shielding isnt effective, just build a better yeld EMP bomb.

Anything plugged into the grid is at risk.

Its said the only safe computer wold be one buried in the back yard in a metal encloseure connected to nothing. which makes it hard to use...........

a city or regional long power outage with vehicles dead on their wheels would be devastating espically in the winter.....

Reply to
bob haller

Full with matches? Wouldn't it be easier to use GI ammo cans, for matches? Hard to get matches in and out of a propane tank.

I do keep a tank for my gas grill, in case the natural gas is out, and I need to cook the food that's melting out of my freezer.

.

no i really dont have the bucks to do much besides keeping some spare propane tanks full with matches....

it would really be the end of society as we know it

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

What's an exploion?

Reply to
croy

It's a reasonably recent form of warfare. In the days before Christ, the warriors in Book of Mormon days would "gird up your loins".

Now days, we take a bunch of guys and drop them out of a plane, which an exploin. Sometimes we use a big bomb, to drop out of the plane, and make the exploin.

The next stage of warfare is computers, where we'll cyberloin the other guys. Like the Stuxnet virus.

Aren't you glad you asked me to exploin it to you? Woo! Woo! Woo!

.

What's an exploion?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon