"Smart" Meters made them sick

<

ng

ven

The exact reason for the problem. They went to Israel and concentrated the problem there. Unsurprisingly they weren't wanted where they were. Eg http://www.omg-facts.com/Other/Afghanistan-s-Jewish-Population-Is-1/51404
The whole ME business kicked off with the creation of Israel after WW2 and the immigration of more Jews and US interference thereafter.
The reason for militant Islaam today is the activities of Israel and the USA. Now it is spreading like a disease.
On Fri, 22 Feb 2013 09:54:20 -0800 (PST), harry

Really harry, you don't need to demonstrate exactly how stupid you are. We already know.
On Thu, 21 Feb 2013 23:33:31 -0800 (PST), harry

harry, we already know you two antisemetites think that. You don't have to tell us how bigoted you are, *every* day.

LOL "we allowed" ? Who's "we" Kemosabe ??
They were emigrating there with or without your permission.

IN what way did 1) the Palestinians "pay" ? 2 Even have ANY claim to so-called Palestine ? Remember that those you call "Palestinian" were actually Nomadic Arabs (mostly Hashemites) that had been pushed out of Saudi Arabia not 50 years earlier.
For a guy who claims to know history, you seem to be lacking some major context.

Spin into ideology noted.

Stop squirming in your chair to hide your joy. The ONLY reason that The Muslim Brotherhood is a threat to the world, is that their agenda is to take over the world for Islam Israel has NOTHING to do with it.

If China has so many internal problems that it may or may not try to align itself with the Muslim Brotherhood controlled countries for economic reasons But I'll remind you that China has NO love for Islam or the agenda of Islamists in it's territories.
China is NOT ready to go head-to-head with the US, even when under the control of the idiot Obamabots. The US has an intereting history of turning bad situations around for it's own benefit Had you some knowledge of US history, you would know that.

China can try to have the bonds redeemed. If it does, it will lose it's MAJOR source of revenues
You really have not looked at all sides of this equation.

LOL If China tries to dump the US paper it holds, it would depress the bond market so badly, that it would make the paper it holds more valuable as toilet and wall paper
But yes, if the US keeps printing money as it has been doing, inflation is waiting for us around the corner But China will also suffer if that happens
China is between a rock and a hard place. IT really has not even close to the amount of wiggle room you hope they have
On Tue, 19 Feb 2013 08:18:19 -0600, "Attila Iskander"
And what the heck has any of this got to do with smart meters? Or smart anything?????

Why are you asking me ? I'm not the one who segued the thread into Israel
Did your dope just wear off ? Or did you just ingest some more ?
On Tue, 19 Feb 2013 19:30:43 -0600, "Attila Iskander"

It is hard to talk about oil and energy without it coming up.
On Feb 20, 2:11 am, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Actually it's easy, because there isn't much direct association. Neither the Palestinians, nor Israel have any oil. And the rest of the Arab states that do have oil don't care much about the Palestinians. If they did, they would have all taken some in, built them some nice towns with all their oil money.
On Wed, 20 Feb 2013 04:46:12 -0800 (PST), " snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net"

That is yet to be seen. So far we have been lucky that they had US friendly dictators who we could manipulate.

ing

t.

The problem is that the USA thinks democracy is OK for everyone. (That is democracy that gives them access to markets and commodities, not proper democracy). ie capitalist democracy
These countries need to be run by tin pot dictators. They are not interested in or fit to be governed by democracy (True democracy or otherwise)
And Israel is not a democracy. It will be gone soon fortunately.
wrote:> harry

# # The problem is that the USA thinks democracy is OK for everyone. # (That is democracy that gives them access to markets and commodities, # not proper democracy). ie capitalist democracy
A stupid pinky would try to argue that.
# # These countries need to be run by tin pot dictators.
Do they ? Based on what ?
# They are not interested in or fit to be governed by democracy (True # democracy or otherwise) #
I'm not interested in "true democracy" NO intelligent person is either So-called "true democracy", is just another term for mob rule And only idiots like you would try to sell that stupid shit.
# # And Israel is not a democracy. #
wrong again
# # It will be gone soon fortunately. #
At least, that's what the fascists are hoping..
On Feb 18, 6:25 pm, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

gobble up

Hah. You don't actually think you won? With Saddam out of the way,the islamonuts will take over. What do you think all the current fighting is about? You done them a big favour getting rid of Saddam.
Same will happen in Syria now (which would not have happened either had Saddam still been in charge)
And in Afghanistan.
Libya, Tunisia, Egypt Yemen. The rest of North Africa is going the same way, triggered by Iraq.
Think about Pakistan with nukes too.
But the real nuts live in Saudi Arabia.
I'll give it five or ten years and then we'll have WW3

gobble up

# # Hah. You don't actually think you won? # With Saddam out of the way,the islamonuts will take over. # What do you think all the current fighting is about? # You done them a big favour getting rid of Saddam.
Yup they're so busy fighting and killing each other, that they're too busy exporting all that elsewhere, into Western nations
# # Same will happen in Syria now (which would not have happened # either had Saddam still been in charge)
LOL
# # And in Afghanistan. # ibya, Tunisia, Egypt Yemen. The rest of North Africa is going the # same way, triggered by Iraq. # # Think about Pakistan with nukes too. # # But the real nuts live in Saudi Arabia. # # I'll give it five or ten years and then we'll have WW3
The whole thing is the let the Muslims decimate each other and contain them. They will go to such extremes that the rest of the world will be disgusted with them and start pushing them back into the various cesspits they came from.
On Feb 18, 6:25 pm, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

ote:

This is the sort of thing the Iraq war led to. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21534048

Here is a real world example of solar power. I have known the fellow for over 30 years and have listened to two short speaches of his . One about 2 years ago and another this week. http://www.kenclifton.com/wordpress/
For his house, he usually has a surplus of power he sends back to the power grid. One of his last power bills was showing a negative $ 50. The power company will not pay him for the excess powe,but atleast it does not cost him.
I think he said right now you could get about a 60% tax credit so the cost is less than half the list price. He does not put up small 25 watt panels, but 4500 watt panels that are about 16 feet square if I remember right. Don't remember if they were 17,000 each or that was the total of what he had before the tax credit.
One point he made was that everything the power company tells you, do the opposit. One example is he uses metered power. That is he pays for power at the same rate it is bought back at. There is another way that you buy power at a higher rate and they pay you less for your power.
He has lots of good points that many over look.
On Wed, 13 Feb 2013 13:31:43 -0500, "Ralph Mowery"

That is the only way these things make sense, perhaps the most regressive program since the Social Security tax.
Poor people pay more for power and a bigger tax bite so rich people can buy solar collectors.
On Feb 13, 2:26 pm, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

st

That pretty much sums it up. Here in the Peoples Republic of NJ, that's how it works. They put a tax on everyones electric bill. That money goes to send nice, big fat checks to the NJ folks that put up solar collectors. Those checks, plus the federal tax credits are what makes it have an acceptable pay back to install. And you get those big fat checks, not for any excess power you produce, but just based on the total power you produce, whether you use it for you hot tub or send it to the grid. Most people use all they produce.
On 2/13/2013 1:48 PM, snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote:

even better, here in AZ, they just increased the eco monthly fee because the utility isn't making enough profit, because everyone is generating too much power, economizing, installing cfl, and shifting power usage to off hours.
Sounds right. Encourage everyone to conserve, and then raise the price when they do. Only in the USA.
wrote in message
even better, here in AZ, they just increased the eco monthly fee because the utility isn't making enough profit, because everyone is generating too much power, economizing, installing cfl, and shifting power usage to off hours.

Sounds like what hapened about 20 years ago in NC. They were begging people to turn off their ACs and such for a while to keep from overloading the system. That fall, same story . Did not use enough power so needed a rate hike.