Smart Meters

Lefties are too stupid to know just how stupid they are, Malformed. If you couldn't lie, you couldn't talk.

Reply to
krw

then why is it that you keep proving how bigoted AND stupid you are. we figured that out years ago

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

Of course, you're a pathological liar so you can't help the fact that every post from you is a lie.

Reply to
krw

Mildred and krwless were having a quiet lunch together, and discussing the merits of cosmetic surgery in their golden years.

Mildred said, "I need to be honest with you krwless, I'm thinking about getting a boob job done."

Harriet responded, "Oh, that's nothing krwless. I'm thinking of having my asshole bleached!"

"Whoa!" replied Mildred, "That's insane... I just can't picture your wife as a blonde!"

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

Haha. "Mal"formed. You must have been a terror in Jr High.

Reply to
gonjah

Why the past tense?

Reply to
krw

she'll deny it, but she was very "liberal" in her "dating" habits

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

Probably able to receive and pass on any speech recorded by a second device (bug) that transmits with only enough power to reach the meter, which then sends it on.

Reply to
David Combs

NSA says to quit singing in the shower.

Reply to