Smart Meters

Page 3 of 3
On Fri, 24 Jan 2014 21:48:43 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

Of course, you're a pathological liar so you can't help the fact that every post from you is a lie.

Maybe but that's not stopping anything. It's still happening and will continue to.

as will shootings in schools...I guess we should be thankful for things that don't change
On Thu, 19 Dec 2013 12:25:47 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

Probably. You lefties are so damned dumb you *want* children to be helpless so you can dance on their graves when bad things happen to them.

No one is *ever* thankful for you, Malformed.

Mildred and krwless were having a quiet lunch together, and discussing the merits of cosmetic surgery in their golden years.
Mildred said, "I need to be honest with you krwless, I'm thinking about getting a boob job done."
Harriet responded, "Oh, that's nothing krwless. I'm thinking of having my asshole bleached!"
"Whoa!" replied Mildred, "That's insane... I just can't picture your wife as a blonde!"
On Sun, 26 Jan 2014 16:55:05 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

<No one reads Malformed's nonsense but it spends time writing, anyway>
Hey, idiot, learn how to post.

Haha. "Mal"formed. You must have been a terror in Jr High.

Why the past tense?

she'll deny it, but she was very "liberal" in her "dating" habits
Guv Bob wrote:

Time of day billing, something they tried years ago but the technology really wasn't ready yet. For the past year or two I've seen offers from the utility here for "free" power from something like 8pm to 6am, i.e. when commercial loads are lower and there is a surplus of generating capacity. Not a bad deal if you can shift your usage patterns.