Smaller, less ugly outdoor electric outlet?

Charlie

pedoc1man had written this in response to

: I know just the product you need. It is a U.L. listed product and that is important to insure it is safe. look up
or just google "pedoc" and you will see the item you want. They even have ones that eliminate the need for the big ugly bubble covers that are required outdoors.

Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair - messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
pedoc1man

Aw, geeze, just what we need, more damned spam from the spam-o-company!

Next time don't try to hide your spam as a bogus post, just say it: "We rip people off big time, see our web site at..."

Reply to
PeterD