smaller ball stud sizes?

I'm looking for a ball stud, something a bit smaller than the usual .39 dia or 10mm size. Looks like a bolt and only about an inch long, but instead has a round ball for the head...any one know of a hardware or supply store that has them? Online stores are fine, too. I've looked lots of places already--help if you know, please.