Small undermount kitchen sink

I'm in search for a smaller than standard size (31 1/4" x 18") undermount kitchen sink because I live in a small condo with a tiny kitchen.

Does anyone know where I can find it? I searched the internet as "small undermount kitchen sink" but didn't see any.

Thanks very much.

April

Reply to
Arpil

dags bar sink

Reply to
charlie

*Try searching for a "Bar sink". You should also go to a plumbing supply company and give them the dimensions that you would like to have.
Reply to
John Grabowski

How much smaller? I assume the 31" dimension is the problem or is it the 18"?

What are your maximum allowable overall dimensions?

Single basin or double basin? Equal or unequal?

Garage disposal capable or not?

cheers Bob

Reply to
fftt

stainless or ?

play around with the search string.....change 26 to 27 or 28 depending on what works best for you

cheers Bob

Reply to
fftt