Small undermount kitchen sink

I'm in search for a smaller than standard size (31 1/4" x 18") undermount kitchen sink because I live in a small condo with a tiny kitchen.
Does anyone know where I can find it? I searched the internet as "small undermount kitchen sink" but didn't see any.
Thanks very much.
April

dags bar sink

*Try searching for a "Bar sink". You should also go to a plumbing supply company and give them the dimensions that you would like to have.

How much smaller? I assume the 31" dimension is the problem or is it the 18"?
What are your maximum allowable overall dimensions?
Single basin or double basin? Equal or unequal?
Garage disposal capable or not?
cheers Bob

http://www.nextag.com/kitchen-sink-26-undermount/shop-html
stainless or ?
play around with the search string.....change 26 to 27 or 28 depending on what works best for you
cheers Bob