small toilet replacement

I'm wondering if someone can help me with a plumbing problem. I need to replace an odd sized toilet that was made in 1957. Other than the date stamp, there are no other discerning markings to indicate manufacturer. The sizes are small and odd, but necessary, due to space constraints.
The bolt holes are 13" from the wall, and the over-all length from front to back is 23 1/2"
Any and all help would be appreciated.
Thanks Gravelpit
Michael Gravel wrote:

Whoa! That *is* a teeny weeny! The only thing today I can think of that will get you there is free-standing bowl with either a Flushometer valve or a high wall-hung tank for flush water. Even then, you might have to relocate the flange in the floor.
Any chance of re-arranging the space? Corner toilet possible?
Jim
Michael:
MG> I'm wondering if someone can help me with a plumbing problem. MG> I need to replace an odd sized toilet that was made in 1957. MG> Other than the date stamp, there are no other discerning markings to MG> indicate manufacturer. MG> The sizes are small and odd, but necessary, due to space constraints. MG> MG> The bolt holes are 13" from the wall, and the over-all length from front to MG> back is 23 1/2" MG> MG> Any and all help would be appreciated.
Maybe a place where they sell RV (recreational vehicle) supplies? Or mobile homes?
- barry.martinATthesafebbs.zeppole.com
* Like trying to brush your hair with a hammer.
--
RoseReader 2.52 P003186
The Safe BBS Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971