small toilet

I have a small 1/2 bath(powder room),I am looking for a small toilet,but the my priority is it must flush good,I'm replacing the toilet because it doesn't flush worth a Sh-- ! ,any suggestions,Thanks

Reply to
Tony Pacc

Speedy Jim

American Standard Champion. Comes in several styles but they all flush pretty much everything you can drop in them.

Reply to
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Just don't expect to find one in their less popular colors like Rhapsody Blue. I have been waiting for years to replace my Cadet model with something that actually works. The plunger has a fixed place next to toilet.

Sherw> T> > I have a small 1/2 bath(powder room),I am looking for a small toilet,but the

Reply to
sherwindu

The Cadet model ain't a Champion and it doesn't work nearly as well. The only thing the Cadet has going for it is the price. You screwed up when you installed the "designer" color in your can. Should have stuck with white... you can find them anywhere.

Reply to
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

might be easier to fix existing toilet...

did it ever work good?

some get internal sediment from hard water, theres a easy 5 minute fox for this.

plus are you certain it troubles arent downstream?

Reply to
hallerb

I just bought a Rhapsody blue seat and lid for the 20YO toilet in the master bath. They're expensive ($80), but available. Were it up to me I'd never have anything other than white or bone though.

Reply to
krw

The best small toilet idea I ever saw was one under a staircase.

The homeowner bought a complete lavatory from a junked airliner.

The new loo had everything, toilet, sink, mirror, seat belt, signs telling you how to dispose of sanitary napkins... Everything.

Reply to
HeyBub

I just installed this toilet. The American Standard one piece elongated bowl. Its much smaller than the cheapo two piece Home Depot special I had. It flushes very nice! I have only had to double flush it once in

30 days as oppossed to almost every time with the cheapo. I paid around $300, well worth it.
ephedralover