small toilet

I have a small 1/2 bath(powder room),I am looking for a small toilet,but the my priority is it must flush good,I'm replacing the toilet because it doesn't flush worth a Sh-- ! ,any suggestions,Thanks
Tony Pacc wrote:

http://www.terrylove.com/wwwboard/messages2/42892.html
Tony Pacc wrote:

American Standard Champion. Comes in several styles but they all flush pretty much everything you can drop in them.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com
"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" wrote:

sherwindu wrote:

The Cadet model ain't a Champion and it doesn't work nearly as well. The only thing the Cadet has going for it is the price. You screwed up when you installed the "designer" color in your can. Should have stuck with white... you can find them anywhere.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com

I just bought a Rhapsody blue seat and lid for the 20YO toilet in the master bath. They're expensive ($80), but available. Were it up to me I'd never have anything other than white or bone though.

--
Keith

Mortimer Schnerd, RN wrote:

I just installed this toilet. The American Standard one piece elongated bowl. Its much smaller than the cheapo two piece Home Depot special I had. It flushes very nice! I have only had to double flush it once in 30 days as oppossed to almost every time with the cheapo. I paid around $300, well worth it. http://www.americanstandard-us.com/Products/productDetail.aspx?area th&cat=3&col=&prodID24 Video http://www.americanstandard-us.com/Tools/BestFlush/default.aspx?video=1

The best small toilet idea I ever saw was one under a staircase.
The homeowner bought a complete lavatory from a junked airliner.
The new loo had everything, toilet, sink, mirror, seat belt, signs telling you how to dispose of sanitary napkins... Everything.