Small quantities of construction staples?

I picked up a free 16 gauge staple gun. Works, but only has a dozen staples. I went looking for 16 gauge 7/16 crown 2" long staples in Portland Oregon. I can't find anywhere to buy less than 10,000 of them for $40. I'd like to find a thousand or so of a couple of different lengths.
Suggestions?

go to a construction site and offer to buy some of theirs?
DD_BobK wrote:

Thanks, but I've searched that site till I'm dizzy. Can't find anything over an inch long in smaller quantities. Your link points to 3/4 inches. You sure they have 2-inchers in small quantities?

Google search term using FF
http://www.google.com/search?q +gauge+7%2F16+crown+2%22+long+staples+&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
Colbyt wrote:

http://www.google.com/search?q +gauge+7%2F16+crown+2%22+long+staples+&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Well...everything I found included a statement something like this: These 16 Gauge 7/16" Crown Galvanized Staples measure 2" long and are packaged 10000 per box ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I don't know why I bother to be as precise and detailed with my requests. Nobody seems to read it anyway.
Not to worry, I found some at a garage sale. Problem solved for a buck.

You stated "I'd like to find a thousand or so of a couple of different lengths."
"a thousand or so of a couple of different lengths" does not qualify as "precise and detailed"
DD_BobK wrote:

Where I come from, A requirement for a thousand or so of a couple of different lengths is NOT satisfied by 10,000 minimum of EACH length...not even close. Further qualified by. " I can't find anywhere to buy less than 10,000 of them for $40."
Anyway, I'm satisfied with what I have. No need to beat this dead horse any more.