*Small* profile and diameter Wall ventillation fan

I am looking for a low profile, small vent diamter ventillation fan that I could potentially mount in the wall of my closet laundry room.
I saw the Panasonic model but it seems to require an 8" hole in the house wall which seems kind of big.
While I would like something quiet, I don't need that many CFM since the space is only about 130 CF.
So priorities are: Small vent Quiet Low profile inside
Any suggestions?
Broan, Nutone check websites
most bathroom fans are now based on an ~ 8x8 square or round opening
google
small vent fans
http://www.airshack.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code FA A&Category_Code=MAIN-BathExhaustFans
your spec's, while desireable, might be difficult to achieve all three. I suggest a humidity controlled fan so that it mostly runs when the laundry is active
fyi quieter is more expensive