small home plan

Has anyone come across a one-story 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, open type floor plan of around 800 to 1100 sq. ft.? I'm really not sure this is the most appropriate NG to be in - perhaps someone can direct me to a better one. Many thanks.

Reply to
Desiglass

Try here:

RayV

Go to Lowe's or Home Depot and thumb thru the home design books at the book rack and buy one or two. Some books are listed as, "Homes Under #### Square Feet". Granted, the size you're looking for is quite small and going to be more difficult to find. Perhaps you can find one larger than desired and make some mods per your needs.

Reply to
C & E

Make sure any plans you buy are code compling in your area. You are still going to go through plan review in most places but if you are missing the basics they will probably not even look at the plan.

Reply to
gfretwell