Small high pressure tank

Page 2 of 2

Harbor freight part number 01102-3BPA for $9.99
John Hines wrote:

Now $4.99
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?function=Search
:John Hines wrote:
:>> I want this as a sort of high performance cleaning tool. They were :>> recommended to me as such. I have the Dust Off stuff they sell at :>> Costco, but the pressure's pretty weak out of those. I figure I can :>> use my tire inflator to pump 100 PSI into it, if I can get one. Does :>> anyone know a good place where I can pick up one of these? I live in :>> Berkeley, CA. Thanks! :> :> Harbor freight part number 01102-3BPA for $9.99 : :Now $4.99 : :http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?function=Search : Yes. Now that looks like a handy thing but I don't think it will function as a high performance air cleaning aid, which is what I was after. However, a refillable reusable aerosol spray can - that's very interesting.
:>I want this as a sort of high performance cleaning tool. They were :>recommended to me as such. I have the Dust Off stuff they sell at :>Costco, but the pressure's pretty weak out of those. I figure I can use :>my tire inflator to pump 100 PSI into it, if I can get one. Does anyone :>know a good place where I can pick up one of these? I live in Berkeley, :>CA. Thanks! : :Harbor freight part number 01102-3BPA for $9.99
Actually it's currently discounted to $4.99
all auto parts stores here have 5gal carry tanks, 125psi max for about $25 then you'd unscrew the tire inflator end and add a hose end spray nozzle for five bucks or more. They also have bigger ones 10gal maybe $35 15gal stand up on hand truck wheels $49 even the one dollar bargain store here has a bunch of them.

WalMart and most auto parts shops sell 5 gallon steel tanks intended to hold about 100 psi . . . you fill 'em up at the gas station, then when your car tire needs air, you use the attached hose to fill it up . . . Probably cost ya $25 or so.
Evidently paintball guns use a 3000 psi nitrogen filled tank, I'll bet your acquaintance is using something like that. To refill, all ya need is a few ounces of liquid nitrogen . . .
Do a search on eBay for AIR TANK and you'll see lots of possible options . . .
-Tock
:WalMart and most auto parts shops sell 5 gallon steel tanks intended to hold :about 100 psi . . . you fill 'em up at the gas station, then when your car :tire needs air, you use the attached hose to fill it up . . . Probably cost :ya $25 or so. : :Evidently paintball guns use a 3000 psi nitrogen filled tank, I'll bet your :acquaintance is using something like that. To refill, all ya need is a few :ounces of liquid nitrogen . . . : :Do a search on eBay for AIR TANK and you'll see lots of possible options . . :. : :-Tock
I think the smallest thing that was at Kragen Auto Parts was 2 gallon and included a pump. Thing is, that's not as portable and stowable as a small refillable tank. I wonder how many shots you get, though, before the pressure dies.

Tried Lowe's? s
These are usually made from old Freon tanks. They will hold a couple hundred PSI and have a blowout plug when they do let go.