Small engine repair videos

Hello, I am looking for recommendations on small engine repair videos. I have a few tools with small engines that are in need of maintenance/care.
I've read a couple of books, but I think that it would be helpful to be able to see the work, rather than just read or look at a few stillshots that my books contain (I have a B&S book and a couple of others).
I was going to take a course at the local vocational school, but they canceled it for the semester. I also checked my local library and they did not have any VHS tapes or DVDs that I could check out.
I've looked on the web and found a few... http://www.lawnmowerman.tv/Videos.asp http://www.becoparts.com/manual.html
I would like to know if anyone has purchased these products and/or have recommendations of their own.
Thank you, Dave

Get your book and all of the collected data and gather it around a small engine that isn't being used on a weekly basis. Spread out your tools and start tinkering. Get a feel for the reasoning of the electrical and the fuel systems. Rebuild the carb even if it doesn't particularly need it. It's a small cost kit (<$10) and a quick confidence builder. You just have to get your hands dirty and do some observation, comparing notes with what you're seeing. There are only a few things that can really go wrong with small engines and there are a scad of forums out there with membes who are willing to assist. Good luck. You can do it.
Thank you for the encouragement.
Any particular "must have" tools that I should expect to need (i.e., the flywheel tools, etc.)?
TIA, Dave