Small cement mixer?

Where can I get a small cement mixer? Its a space thing. I have seen cheap ones at Lowes ($127) but they still take up a lot of room. I do brick pointing and only want to mix up about a gallon at a time. Any ideas? Mixing in a bucket is a pain.

http://www.leevalley.com/garden/page.aspx?c=1&p338&cat=2,2180,33222
No experience here with how it works.....

They suck. By all reports they're really just no good.
I have seen people using drill mounted mixers in small buckets for small amounts of mortar mixing. I'd go that route if you don't want to mix by hand.
John
--
Remove the dead poet to e-mail, tho CC\'d posts are unwelcome.
Mean People Suck - It takes two deviations to get cool.
W. Wells wrote:

Rent one. Or for such a small amount, use a mixing tub from a tile shop. $10.

When I need a little bit of mortar I use a white bucket and a drill mixer. You do need a good 1/2" drill motor. It is fast and does a good job.
Thanks for the drill mixer idea. I have a house that needs a lot of pointing and I do it when the urge hits me. It is something that you can't get a mason to do because he can't in good conscious charge you for the time it takes him.

W. Wells wrote:

A gallon? Just buy a plastic mortar tub for $5-$10.
--
dadiOH

Coffee can, with lid. A bit less than a gallon, maybe. Pour in the proper ratio of mix & water, roll it back and forth on the ground for a minute or two. Throw it away when it gets too banged up or filled with hardened mix.
-Frank
--
fwarner1-at-franksknives-dot-com
Here\'s some of my work: