small air compressor recommendation - PC vs Hitachi vs other

any recommendations for/against:
Porter Cable C2002 -- $134 free shipping Hitachi EC89 - 102.90 + 15 ship Hitachi EC501 - 81.90 free ship
prices from bigskytool.com for reconditioned units
Did you run a framing nailer with it by chance?
This would be for DIYer only use -- occassional framing (basement finish), finish nailer, etc.
The EC501 for $81.90 is very price attractive -- is it near the quality of the PC? The EC89 has an oil pump.. and a bit more CFM.. but there's probably a reason the PC is holding it's value..

It may not keep up with a carpenter but my little PC pancake more than keeps up with my framing nailers. I also have a DeWalt upright but it's too much trouble to move so 90% of the time I use the PC pancake.

Thanks -- that's what I'm looking for. If I do some framing it will be a few nails per minute at best.