Slow flushing toilets

I have a weird situation... Today I flushed my toilet and found that it was not siphoning correctly and would slowly drain. I tried flushing it a couple of times, and the water in the bowl would rise dangerously high, then slowly drain. I decided to try my other two toilets. When I flushed them, both, the first time, they flushed like normal. However, I decided to flush them again, just to see, and found that they were doing the exact same thing as the first toilet. So now I have 3 toilets that don't want to siphone correctly. Any suggestions on what the problem might be on this?
Thanks
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

It could be a clogged drain, but I am going to guess a blocked vent pipe.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

On the other hand, we have had a clog well down line that caused problems only after a lot of water was put in the system. Tom Baker

Those are the bad ones -- the ones that make water backup into the tubs and showers. You need to snake the dranes all the way out for something like that.
T > I have a weird situation... Today I flushed my toilet and found that T > it was not siphoning correctly and would slowly drain. I tried T > flushing it a couple of times, and the water in the bowl would rise T > dangerously high, then slowly drain. I decided to try my other two T > toilets. When I flushed them, both, the first time, they flushed like T > normal. However, I decided to flush them again, just to see, and T > found that they were doing the exact same thing as the first toilet. T > So now I have 3 toilets that don't want to siphone correctly. Any T > suggestions on what the problem might be on this?
Appears it is time to call for RotoRooter! Could be a root-infested sewer pipe -- our basement drain would start to have soap bubbles come out of it from the washing machine before the toilet started to act up. (Washing machine in the basement; toilet onthe first floor.)
- barry.martinATthesafebbs.zeppole.com
* Mommy Dearest: I would have never talked to MY mother like that!
--
RoseReader 2.52 P003186
The Safe BBS Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971