Slow and Gurgling

My bathroom sink has always been a bit slow. I clean it and it improves slightly. The gurgling takes place when in the shower. The shower drains ok, but the sink is talking to it. I assume this has something to do with the soil pipe, for obviously it is not breathing properly. Could there be a blockage in the pipe, the toilet runs fine and shower drain as well, but that could be larger drains as well. The I.D. for the sink drain is 1 1/4". Thanks!

== Its probably full of hair. ==
On Tue, 4 May 2010 19:50:05 -0700 (PDT), thebigguy

Yes. Check the vent pipe for tree frogs, birds nest or a sundry of other things. Stick a water hose down the vent pipe and turn it on.