slippery tiles

After we had some tiles put down in the hallway in our house we found out when they get wet they are very slippery. Is there anything I can put on them to make them less so?
http://www.noskidding.com/pdf/Final_AntiSlip80378_Web.pdf
Adam Russell wrote:

tile. It's a small bottle of white liquid. You spread it on the tile with a broom, wait ten minutes then rinse the tiles off. I used it in my shower and it's lasted 6 years so far. Just ask any of the associates there (if you can find one) and they'll point you in the right direction. If I remember correctly it was 9.95 for the bottle.