Slightly OT- Looking for recomendations on parental control software

Page 2 of 2
jack, most programs have the option of running in the open as well as hidden. the warning on mine was out in the open and that i "might find out" was enough for us.
since i did so much typing back then it was actually very helpful to be able to look back on the rough drafts of my own essays without actually having to save them.
i do understand your hesitation with this. with dial-up it's so easy to control the internet access. i'd love to know if it could be done with high speed,too.

Hi I use Naomi (look it up), it's free, simple and works very well. good luck, tim11918