Slightly OT: How to test trailer leaf springs

Trailers do not have shock absorbers as a general rule. People are not riding back there so ride quality is not a concern.

Trailer tires are generally not balanced, either. Again, it's a ride quality issue. Nobody there to complain, so they don't bother.

Reply to
dennisgauge

How do you define "trouble".

I posted my question because, as I said, things to be bouncing around more in the traielr. As I said, the spare tire let loose and ended up in the middle of the trailer. It's possible that next time it will break something.

Isn't that "trouble"?

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Have someone jump, and watch underneath. Maybe some anti grease.

Greg

Reply to
gregz

Does anti grease make it squeak more?

.

Have someone jump, and watch underneath. Maybe some anti grease.

Greg

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Maybe it needs some uncle grease.