Slightly OT: How to test trailer leaf springs

Page 2 of 2
On Mon, 20 Aug 2012 11:41:05 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03

Trailers that size don' thave shocks. Don't worry about it until you have trouble.

How do you define "trouble".
I posted my question because, as I said, things to be bouncing around more in the traielr. As I said, the spare tire let loose and ended up in the middle of the trailer. It's possible that next time it will break something.
Isn't that "trouble"?

Have someone jump, and watch underneath. Maybe some anti grease.
Greg
Does anti grease make it squeak more?

Have someone jump, and watch underneath. Maybe some anti grease.
Greg
Maybe it needs some uncle grease.
On Thu, 23 Aug 2012 20:03:33 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"