Slightly OT... but this group would appreciate this neat trick..

Check out this link... it is something you should do on your computer screens on your office or other locations around the theater... it is a

neat effect and would amuse all.. (Not my pix... so I don't want to post any actual pix... but check the link)

The link goes to postings where people take a digital pic of what is

--behind-- their computer monitor, then upload it, and make it their wallpaper... so it is an illusion that you can see right through the monitor to what is behind it. It is very clever and it seems would be very easy to do with a digital camera

Reply to
Jack