Sliding glass door roller assemblies?

I would like to replace frozen roller assemblies on my sliding glass door. I was amazed when both came out easily.
The stamp on one reads
SAURENNMAN CO. INC. EL MONTE, CALIF.
These were made over 30 years ago. Finding replacements has been a problem. I would appreciate suggestions as to where such oddballs could be found.
1-1/2 inc OD wheels In a custom channel formed from sheet metal. Channel legs are approx 1-11/32 (1.325) inches Ouside channel width is 5/8 inch Toral height channel to to wheel bottom is 1-11/16 inch Channel length is 2-9/16 inch.
There are several holes in the top of the channel to attach to the door with sheet metal screws. One roller pivots on a strip that carries a conical screw. My guess is that it is used to make a fine height adjustment.
I was greatly please with the response to my question on window parts and hope to get as good a response on this question. In addition to Blaine Windows where I got the window parts, I also found a good site at
http://www.swisco.com
although I have not priced them out.
Bill

problem.
with
Call a few local glass shops ???
--

SVL

You may be suprised to find them at a box store, I did. Some designs are the same, yu never know till ya go.
You say that replacements have been hard to find, so I will assume that you have tried the borg stores? that is where I get mine.
Wayne

problem.
with
in article 57UIc.10132$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr25.news.prodigy.com, NoOne N Particular at snipped-for-privacy@pacbell.net wrote on 7/13/04 9:30 AM:

What is a borg store? Whatever it is, I have not tried it.
Bill
wrote on 7/13/04 9:30 AM:

you
Home Depot/Lowes/Menards/etc. The big cubical boxes in an asphalt lake on the edge of town, usually next to a mall or strip center. Called 'Borg' (after the alien cyborgs on Star Trek, as well as their big cubical spaceships) because when they come to town, the local Ma'n'Pa hardware stores usually go belly up within a few years, or become houseware/picture frame stores, and quit carrying a wide selection of 'real' hardware. They may or may not have a 'universal' repair kit for your brand of door. If they don't, you will have to hunt down a Real Lumberyard like contractors use, or a window wholesaler. Neither of those go out of their way to sell to retail customers- usually in a nasty low-rent part of town, and M-F 8-4 hours, since that is when people in the trades work.
aem sends...
"ameijers" wrote

Isn't that the truth! :o)