sliding door for a new divider in apartment

I am building a 14ft divider between my living room and my bedroom in my 500 sq. ft. apartment. I would like to install one sliding door that slides into the new wall to save space. Here are some pictures of what I'm looking for. Any suggestions for stores that would have this? I'm located in DC. THanks! Mike
http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2499509070092434605evwURv http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2924016530092434605WIIhhq http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2085725460092434605IcSBAC
Michael wrote:

I think what you're looking for is a "pocket door" and check out Community Forklift in Edmonton (near Riverdale/College Park etc.) they might have a used vintage one. I picked up a pair of old 2-panel wood doors last year for $25 when they were having a "door sale."
nate
--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel

great idea!!!! thanks, I will check them out!