Sliding door finally installed

If you read here regularly, you may recall last December is asked about sliding glass doors and I ended up ordering a Marvin French slider. About the time the door was due in, the weather turned cold. Then it snowed. Then it got even colder. Then it snowed even more. It was not a good time to open a 64 sq. ft. hole in the wall for half a day.
Finally, today was the day. The old door came out and the new one went in. Heavy sucker, it took four guys to put it in place and when they did, it was perfectly level. The outer trim was also in rough shape so it was replaced with Azek trim so it won't be rotting at the bottom like wood can.
Overall, the door and hardware is well made and fit and finish are top notch. I expect it will last many years, at least outlast me. I'll be sur to give you an update on its condition in 15 years.

Great.

Can you say exactly when. I'm going to be away from my computer from Jan. to May 15 years from now. But June would be okay.
On 4/25/2015 2:46 AM, micky wrote:

OK. I'll wait until the following Tuesday.