Skylight leak

Today we had a heavy rain, and suddnely one of my skylight started to drip. This never happened before. The leak looks like between glass and Frame. Skylight is too high for me to judge correctly. Is there a quick fix for it ?
Faisal

Could be the skylight, could be the flashing, could be a gasket. I'm no skylight expert, but there never seems to be a quick fix on them. Someone will have to get up there to look at it.
Another useless post from powlosky.

Your opinion. It is accurate though. No way to tell unless you get your ass up the ladder.
On 11 Oct 2006 19:30:28 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

IMHO:
Call a roofer, infact 3, and get references, and check if they are BBB reviewed.
I've been told once a sky light goes bad, only a good tech can fix it without further problems.
later,
tom @ www.BlankHelp.com