Skunk problems

Until now.

Reply to
mike

I once lived next to a large, open field. Skunks would wander by on warm, humid, still evenings in summer. The odor was never terribly strong or long-lasting, so not a bother.

A fence might cause them to change their path, if you know where they go and how close they are. They never bothered me, and I never saw them. When I lived in a home with motion lights in yard, raccoons and possum would activate the light - never saw a skunk there. Perhaps what you have is an occasional skunk encountering other wild animals. Coyote or foxes around?

I live in the city and miss the critters I used to meet - possum and raccoons would come over to my Florida room late at night, stand up on hind legs to peer in at me :o) Something strange about the possums is that I could always hear them before the light came on and they sounded like humans walking through the grass.

Reply to
Norminn

Mountain lions or bob-cats?

Horned owls?

I get it, freeway road kill, adjacent to the OP's property. Stinks to high heaven.

Reply to
Oren