skilsaw problems

This skilsaw has ha problems for a long time, binding,twisting. It's like the frame is warped. I put a new blade on and it didn't help. I hate to throw it away since the motor works good.

Should I give up and buy a new saw, or is there a way to fix it?

Reply to
generation A

Option 1.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Since it's such a nice saw (and I have one that I liked) use it only for special projects. I have a cement blade in mine. Works just fine for scoring landscaping bricks and retaining wall pieces and parts. I keep an air hose close by to blow it out every couple of cuts. Haven't killed it yet and I keep my good Milwaukee Sidewinder out of sight when I'm using the Skilsaw.

Replace it!

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused

I have had a diamond blade in an old Craftsman circular saw for years and I use it a lot on concrete, granite and quartz. It is still going and I never "blow it out".

Reply to
gfretwell