skil router

hi I have skil 1820 router does anyone know if skil 1825 fixed base with work with it skil's part number is the same thanks

Reply to
ypylaw1

No experience with skil but if the part number is the same, I'm sure it's the same.

I'd say it's more of a problem in the other direction, as with printer ink, where they probably use different part numbers for different printers' ink cartridges even when they use the same ink.

Reply to
mm

Nothing changes, if nothing changes,

Reply to