Skil 825 worm gear saw

Anyone have a manual for a series 1 Skill 825 worm gear saw? a pdf or scan would be great. Series 1 has serial number starting with A or B and was made in 1956 or 57.

I was thinking of tearing it down, cleaning it upm and polishing the case to make it look as good as it runs.

or

Those are great saws. Nothing close to them today.
Maybe this guy might have one?....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M07pVmNxWHM

a25987, I believe. Looks like 1956 vintage.