Sizes of PT Timbers ?

I know that they make 6 x 6 pressure treated timbers, like you normally see at the big box stores.
Does anyone know if they make 8 x 8 , or 6 x 8 of the same pt timbers ??
Thanks !!
james
James wrote:

You can get just about anything you want. Might get costly, though. You'll want to talk to the folks at the lumberyards in your area to find out what they can get for you.
I'd think there would be plenty of large PT timbers used in Florida in marine applications. You might want to talk to the folks that build docks.
If you get your search terms correct, you'll find many sites like these: http://www.dockndeck.com / http://www.americanpoleandtimber.com /
I've seen at least 8x8 at the HD near me, I think up to 16' but they might have been 12'.
P.S. I'm in South Florida.
On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 21:38:52 -0700 (PDT), Larry Fishel

In Florida you can go to a marine contractor supply and get real PT lumber too (up to 2.5 CCA), not that green washed stuff, 0.40 with ACQ that eats your hardware. Just don't let your kids eat it.

Where you are may make a difference. Our Lowes stocks 8x8 and 6x8 as well as the 6x6.
If you have a owes in your area, go to lowes.com and enter your local zip to search your store from the comfort of your home.
Colbyt
Actually the pressure treating manufacturer makes many sizes. As to what "stock" items are available is a good question. Call Lowes...