six month jail time for no permit

Just further proof that America is NOT a free country. This is a fine example of the communism type government which is affecting all of america these days and is worse in some states such as California. We have all been lied to when they told us that this is a FREE COUNTRY.

Just wait, soon we will all be billed for the air we breathe, and will have to get a permit to take a shit. Then we will be billed if we exceed using 3 squares of toilet paper for some sort of environmental tax, and our sewerage will be monitored to determine the amount of paper used.

There is more freedom in other countries than there is in the USA.

Reply to
TnT

On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 08:28:13 -0500, "HeyBub" wrote Re Re: six month jail time for no permit:

That's not what liberals are about.

Reply to
Caesar Romano

Can't allow that. Given a choice, people flock to the smoking-permitted establishment to the point where the non-smoking place can't survive. The only way to have non-smoking restaurants is to force them all to disallow smoking.

Reply to
clifto

snipped-for-privacy@backpacker.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@k79g2000hse.googlegroups.com:

You are either a troll or an asshole. Actually an asshole either way.

Reply to
Al Bundy

Thank-you.

My daughter is finishing-up her Pediatrics residency at Baylor/Texas Childrens Hospital. I am looking forward to the trip.

Reply to
Jim Redelfs

HeyBub wrote: . The obvious alternative is to have no rules.

You better not get caught without having a permit pulled for most of the above.

Heck I even have to have a plumber pull a permit if I replace a furnace and I need to have the gas c*ck replaced. I can not do it legally, even when I pull a permit to do the job.

If you get caught in Houston without pulling a permit you can lose your state license.

Reply to
Moe Jones