Situation advice requested

The contractor never got a chance to offer anything...He doesn't even know about it...Instead of calling him when they first discovered it , he cleaned it up and waited a week and came whining here...Now it's going on 2 weeks and he's still here looking for sympathy...O K , I'll tell the OP what he wants to hear...It's the evil contractors fault...He is probably home laughing right now thinking , there , I got him GOOD...I didn't want his service work anyway...Feel better now ??? Need a hug ?? Sorry , piling on again...Gotta stop doing that...LOL...

.For the record , in my first post I did say the contractor would have split it with him IF he had called when he first discovered it so contractor could see the mess before he cleaned it up.....Now we only have HIS side of the story and in todays sue happy , what can I get for nothing world that just doesn't cut it....Sad but true.......

Reply to
benick

$15

That isn't the one I have-

I got 2 of these-

't find anything but "Made in China" on it.

My only complaint is that they aren't real instinctive to set- so don't lose the directions. . . . and if they are put someplace where they can get brushed up against, it is easy to turn the alarm function off. [the display still shows temp-- and there is a little bell to tell if the alarm is on or off]

It isn't loud, but it sure carries. My freezer is in a pantry off the kitchen. If I'm watching TV 3 rooms away, I hear it loud and clear. [well- not so loud-- but it is clear as can be]

I am 60ish- and my hearing is questionable at times-- but maybe it is just one of those pitches that works for me.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht

I hate it when the volume goes down, on my freezer.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon