SIP Home Construction Information

For those who periodically ask about panel homes and SIP construction, I'm trying to document heavily how things go on our SIP project here in the St Louis, MO area. Here is a small 'tickler' that I've started with the 'slant' towards the panel side of things.
http://home.earthlink.net/~mikefrandson/NewHouseRelease.htm
- Mike Frandson -

I'm
the St

'slant'
http://home.earthlink.net/~mikefrandson/NewHouseRelease.htm
- Nehmo - A good start. Please add more. Lots of people are interested in seeing construction-in-progress pics., and if you're willing to post the CAD drawings, do that too.
--