Sink Venting Situation

Because of a re-arrangement in the kitchen, the sink will now have to be on a wall that, due to frameing and very limited space, will not permit a direct vent through the roof in that location. So, the only alternative I can think of is to run a separate vent pipe from under the house as shown in the picture here:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v446/Ixolib/VentAlternative.jpg
Is this a viable alternative, or is there a better or more effective way? Can I just run the drain into the waste/vent stack without the additional pipe for venting? Advice would be appreciated.
Look at Studor Vents. (air admittance device) TB
Great Suggestion!! Thanks for the heads-up!!