Sink Venting Situation

Because of a re-arrangement in the kitchen, the sink will now have to be on a wall that, due to frameing and very limited space, will not permit a direct vent through the roof in that location. So, the only alternative I can think of is to run a separate vent pipe from under the house as shown in the picture here:

Is this a viable alternative, or is there a better or more effective way? Can I just run the drain into the waste/vent stack without the additional pipe for venting? Advice would be appreciated.

Reply to
BiloxiBoy

Look at Studor Vents. (air admittance device) TB

Reply to
tbasc

Great Suggestion!! Thanks for the heads-up!!

Reply to
BiloxiBoy