Sink installation

Hello,

We've done some remodeling in our kitchen. They took out the old sink and gave us a stainless steel sink to put in. We found that it has to be installed on top of the tiles, and the clips that come with it won't fit. Are there any tricks to installing a drop in sink to make sure it is secure?

Thanks,

Steve

Reply to
Steve

Those silly clips are proprietary.

They are absolutely necessary to insure a proper seal. If you can't bend them to fit, your only option may be to undercut the substrate by the thickness of the tile at and only at each point where you need to install a clip. That is some tuff chisel work.

Wear eye protection and best wishes.

Reply to
Colbyt