sink drain

Hello, Im in the middle of renovating my kitchen, The cabinets arrive in two days my plumber left me high and dry, so I thought how hard can this be, with new push n turn fittings and pex pipe the water supply wasnt too hard, now my prob, the sink is being moved to a corner and a dishwasher being added to the plumbing, this has resulted in lowering the sink drain to below the old wall drain pipe, I have since cut into the soil pipe near the base of the wall where it protruded before going down into the basement and put in a tee. I am concerned about marrying up the sink pipes with the new drain pipe, does anyone know of a flexible or rubber drainage hose that could be used? from the p trap down. Thanks
http://www.fernco.com/
HD carries this line.
RB
Al wrote: