Single duplex, "up and down" floor nozzle source?

All I can find are "side-by-side" nozzles (single and dual)

HUH???????? What the heck is a floor nozzle?
You lost me and probably most others who use this newsgroup. PLEASE EXPLAIN!
On 12/28/2015 5:13 AM, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moc wrote:

That's about the same reaction I had. No clue what the OP wants. Best wishes, hope he finds what is wanted.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On Monday, December 28, 2015 at 5:17:11 AM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moc wrote:

A floor nozzle is a receptacle box that mounts on the floor.
http://www.growtron.com/Hubbell-Bryant/floorbox/images/sc3091_diagram.jpg
On 12/28/2015 08:38 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

I've seen floor receptacles, but never one in a box that sticks up like that. Why would you want to create additional hazards to bump into?
Any why NOZZLE? Is is supposed to spray or suck something?
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/
On 12/28/2015 3:47 PM, Mark Lloyd wrote:

You obviously wouldn't locate it someplace where folks would trip over it, etc. Note that *any* floor connection results in a tripping hazzard with the resulting cord.
You also can use them in other places than "on the floor" and for other *purposes* than "power connections"! :>

Why (hose) bibb? sillcock? lintel? etc.
Is a condom the opposite of a prodom?? What is a condom *against* that a prodom is *for*?

These are generally used under some fixed in place piece of furniture like the desk in a lobby.
On Mon, 28 Dec 2015 18:49:05 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

both power and netwirk connections. Actually I know where we got them (Torbram) but can't recall the manufacturer. I believe they are called "pedestals" and Thomas and Betts rings a bell.

Yes, they were in some of the older schools I worked in. Never in the "right" location, the furniture was always placed over them. A dead computer was usually a result of the plug being kicked out. Always had power strips. The wiring was buried in a trough in the concrete floor.
Never heard them referred to nozzles. Always as PIA.
--
Tekkie

On 12/28/2015 04:13 AM, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moc wrote:

Part of an automatic fire suppression system?

--
"I turned to speak to God About the world's despair; But to make bad
matters worse I found God wasn't there." -- Robert Frost (1874-1963)
On 12/27/15 7:31 PM, Don Y wrote:

Is the first item on this page what you are looking for ?
http://www.hubbellcatalog.com/wiring/catalogpages/page-l18.pdf
On 12/28/2015 7:09 PM, Retired wrote:

It would work... but, I received some information late last night and was able to chase them down this morning.
Thanks!