Single duplex, "up and down" floor nozzle source?

All I can find are "side-by-side" nozzles (single and dual)

Reply to
Don Y

HUH???????? What the heck is a floor nozzle?

You lost me and probably most others who use this newsgroup. PLEASE EXPLAIN!

Reply to
Paintedcow

That's about the same reaction I had. No clue what the OP wants. Best wishes, hope he finds what is wanted.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

A floor nozzle is a receptacle box that mounts on the floor.

DerbyDad03

I've seen floor receptacles, but never one in a box that sticks up like that. Why would you want to create additional hazards to bump into?

Any why NOZZLE? Is is supposed to spray or suck something?

Reply to
Mark Lloyd

You obviously wouldn't locate it someplace where folks would trip over it, etc. Note that *any* floor connection results in a tripping hazzard with the resulting cord.

You also can use them in other places than "on the floor" and for other *purposes* than "power connections"! :>

Why (hose) bibb? sillcock? lintel? etc.

Is a condom the opposite of a prodom?? What is a condom *against* that a prodom is *for*?

Reply to
Don Y

These are generally used under some fixed in place piece of furniture like the desk in a lobby.

Reply to
gfretwell

Is the first item on this page what you are looking for ?

Retired

It would work... but, I received some information late last night and was able to chase them down this morning.

Thanks!

Reply to
Don Y

Not sure where we got them, but we have verticals in the office for both power and netwirk connections. Actually I know where we got them (Torbram) but can't recall the manufacturer. I believe they are called "pedestals" and Thomas and Betts rings a bell.

Reply to
clare

Yes, they were in some of the older schools I worked in. Never in the "right" location, the furniture was always placed over them. A dead computer was usually a result of the plug being kicked out. Always had power strips. The wiring was buried in a trough in the concrete floor.

Never heard them referred to nozzles. Always as PIA.

Reply to
Tekkie®

Part of an automatic fire suppression system?

Reply to
Sam E